Sell With Confidence. Wimsatt has everything you need IN STOCK to create your customer’s dream deck.
Transcend Decking's deep wood-grain pattern and luxury colors create a premium, ageless look that leave other composites in the dust.
No sanding. No staining. No painting. No kidding. (Not to mention simple soap-and-water cleanup.)
FADE, STAIN, SCRATCH AND MOLD RESISTANT
Transcend decking maintains its vibrant color and luxurious finish – come scorching sun or red wine spill – thanks to its unyielding, three-side shell protection and a 25-Year Limited Residential Fade & Stain Warranty.
A GREEN DECK
See how using a 95% recycled board (that’s almost the whole thing) makes your customers feel about the great outdoors.
Trex Transcend Colors | $7.35/sqft
Generally, where there is stunning decking, there’s railing—and finding the right match for your home and style is the fun part. The Transcend and Signature exterior railing lines see any vision through with a range of colors, finishes and deck rail options.
- Composite deck railing with a quick-and-easy, customized look.
- Built with the same incredible durability as Transcend decking–won’t rot, warp, peel or splinter.
- Modular components let you mix and match your customized look with any Trex railing line.
- Durable powder-coated aluminum
- Available in a selection of elegant neutrals and backed with the stability only aluminum railing offers, along with Trex’s 25-year limited warranty.
- Choose from round or square balusters for classic appeal
- Curvable hand railing and swivel brackets
Trex Aluminum Gates
Designed to blend seamlessly with all Trex railing options, Aluminum gates possess exceptional strength and offer fast and flexible installation. Offered in three colors with either square or round balusters.
• Charcoal Black
• Classic White
36" Gate Kit | $347.30
Hardware Locking Hasp & Hinges - $136.45/kit (Required)
Simply put, only Trex Elevations is engineered for outdoor use. Elevations is steel decking substructure that guarantees safety and continued beauty through decades of outdoor conditions. It can stand the test of time without shifting, splitting, warping, rotting or rusting.
STRONGER - Longer spans allow for fewer posts and less obstructed views. Unparalleled strength enables cantilevers and dramatic curved deck designs.
STRAIGHTER - Precision engineering ensures surfaces remain flat over time. Consistent dimensions mean a level run from house to edge.
SAFER - Steel is rot-and termite-proof, unlike wood. Steel is also non-combustible material has Class 1A fire rating, and Elevations offers a 25 year residential warranty (10 year commercial).
A unique under-deck drainage system–a network of troughs and gutters–keeps rain, spills and snow melt from dripping through elevated deck boards, creating a dry patio area on the ground level below
DECKING IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT
Trex Deck Lighting creates a warm and inviting glow your clients will appreciate during warm summer nights. These easy-to-install lights coordinate with the Trex Transcend color collection for a seamless look.
- 6-way splitter at every post cap light and 1 for every set of 4 riser or recessed lights
- One lighthub wire between adjacent splitters
- One Transformer with Timer
- One Remote Dimmer
Want more information and insight on Trex Deck Lighting products? Check out the complete product line from our catalog.
All pricing valid on orders placed and shipped 4/1/19-5/31/19. Cannot be combined with other offers.